If you do not wish to provide personal information to us, then you do not have to do so, however, it may affect your use of this site or any products and services offered on it.
1. Type of personal information collected
2. Collection and use of personal information
We collect and use personal information for purposes including contacting and communicating with you, for internal record keeping and for marketing.
3. Disclosure of personal information
4. Access to and correction of personal information
Access: You may request details of personal information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act (1988).
If you believe any information we hold on you is inaccurate, outdated, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us by email.
We rely in part upon customers advising us when their personal information changes. We will respond to any request within a reasonable time.
We will endeavour to promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
5. Complaints about breach
If you believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles and wish to make a complaint about that breach, please contact us via email@example.com
To unsubscribe from our e-mail database, or opt out of communications, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Storage and Security
We are committed to ensuring that the information you provide is secure and safe.
For any questions or notices, please contact us at email@example.com
EVENT AND WORKSHOP TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Payment is due in full before the event.
2. For cancellations more than 14 days before the event a full refund will be given.
3. For cancellations 7-14 days before the event, 50% refund will be given.
4. No refund given when cancellation is less than 7 days before the event.
5. You are welcome to transfer your ticket to another person.